- Perform site-specific engineering analysis and evaluation of solar projects involving commercial and industrial customers.
- Maximize system performance of portfolio of ground-mounted and rooftop solar photovoltaic systems.
- Implement standardized procedures to measure the key performance indicators of solar systems. Design a framework to remotely capture onsite data to improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare client facing Operations & Maintenance inspection and system performance reports.
- Monitor and analyze system data, identify problems coordinate and schedule site visits.
- Track reliability issues.
- Maintain site-specific data of installed solar systems including commissioning logs, warranty information, quality inspection reports, photographs, testing documentation, noncompliance reports, corrective action data, punch-lists, as-built documents, service visits and customer acceptance of work.
- Work with Solar Industry-specific platforms such as Locus, AlsoEnergy, Aurora Vision, Draker, Ampion, PowerFactors, Arbox, SolarEdge, Procore, and Scoop.
Experience required: Two-year experience as Energy Engineer or similar.
Education required: Master’s degree in Energy Systems Engineering.
Work Schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday – Friday)
Job Location: 139 Glendale Ave, Edison, Middlesex, NJ 08817
Please send a resume to Lindsey Boyer, Controller and VP Human Resources – MaxSolar, LLC, 805 3rd Ave, 20th Floor, New York, NY 10022.